To apply, send your resume and contact information to: HR@identco.com
Reports To: Chief Financial Office
FLSA Status: Exempt Amount of
Travel Required: Negligible
Positions Supervised: None
Work Schedule: 8am – 5pm
The Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist is responsible for a diverse range of duties, including: financial statement consolidation and reporting, financial planning and analysis, short and long-term financial modeling including valuation calculation, global cash flow management, sales reporting, analysis, and data management. This position will also serve as the interim Plant Accountant for the European business unit. As the IEurope Plant Accountant the role is responsible for closing IEurope’s books each month, running all costing calculations and performing variance analysis, and coordinating the activities of the local IEurope A/R & A/P Specialist. This role will be exposed to all aspects of financial management including treasury management and banking relationships, planning and coordination of annual audits and reviews with outside accountants, risk mitigation, tax planning strategies and execution, fixed assets justification and reporting, internal control planning, etc.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports (dashboards, scorecards, PowerPoint presentations).
• Provide analysis and insights on IDENTCO financial performance.
• Provide insights and analysis to the CFO for preparation of financial executive summaries, and board presentations.
• Coordinate the preparation of annual budgets.
• Monitor and update annual and multiyear proforma financial statements including valuation review and analysis.
• Design, develop, and publish annual, monthly, and weekly revenue reports for the Sales and Marketing teams.
• Support MIS and the Sales and Marketing organization by acting as a data steward for the revenue and financial datasets.
• Assist in the design and implementation of a global cash management strategy.
• Monitor daily global cash balances and work with business unit finance leadership to execute cash repatriation process in accordance with global cash strategy.
• Provide all require reporting to lenders (financial statements, borrowing base reports, covenant compliance calculations).
• Coordinate and oversee the completion of the IDENTCO’s annual Financial Review ensuring completion is accurate and completed in time for annual corporate tax returns, without extension.
• Serve as interim IEurope Plant Accountant until the business unit has achieved the scale necessary to support a local hire.
o Responsible for the timely completion of the monthly close process for IEurope ensuring all transactions, accruals, estimates etc. are in conformity with General Accepted Accounting Principles and that monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting is accurate.
o Coordinates activities of IEurope’s local accounting support structure (i.e. outside accounting firm and AR / AP employee).
o Performs periodic production activity (SFDC) updates and WIP calculation routines.
o Performs periodic reviews and analysis of all production job costing reports, explaining production estimated to actual cost variances.
o Provides monthly detailed variance reconciliation of production estimate to actual cost.
• Participate in various projects and ad-hoc reporting as needed
• Analytical: Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complex and uncomplicated problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information.
• Commination: Ability to communicate both written and oral, with strong persuasive ability.
• Detail-Oriented: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks Organized, self-disciplined professional that can communicate effectively, both written and orally.
• Initiative and Creativity: Plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance; undertakes additional responsibilities; responds to situations as they arise with minimal supervision; evaluates new technology as potential solutions to existing problems.
• Project Management: Application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements
IDENTCO Traits Required
• Driven to succeed – Burning desire to win.
• Perseverance – Never give up and refuses to lose.
• Intelligent – Ability to learn quickly, internalize and retain.
• Resourceful and creative – Ability to analyze problems/issues from various angles.
• Organized and Ability to Multi-Task – Ability to make sense out of chaos.
Skills & Abilities
Experience: 5-7 years of similar experience in preferably a manufacturing environment.
Experience in preparation of financial statements including international consolidations.
Solid understanding of US GAAP and some knowledge of IFRS.
Computer Skills: Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills required, working knowledge of database and Business Intelligence applications.
Education, Certifications & Licenses: B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred but not required.
Travel: Negligible travel is required