To apply, send your resume and contact information to: HR@identco.com
Reports to: VP-Global Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Amount of Travel Required: 10%
Positions Supervised: none
This position will support the Vice President, Global Marketing in the overall development and management of the track-and-trace print-on-demand product line.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
Responsibilities and functions, to be assigned by the VP-Global Marketing, could include:
• Collection and analysis of competitors’ product offerings, pricing and strategies.
• Coordinate product line expansions and rationalizations.
• Assist the Marketing Communications staff in trade show preparation.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations as required from time to time and for various purposes.
• Coordinate new product developments with the Technical Director.
• Create and administer training programs for IDENTCO sales staff and distributors.
• Track and analyze monthly product sales and gross margin.
• In cooperation with Marketing Communications, coordinate the development of product samples and collateral to communicate the features and benefits of the product line and to support Sales staff in their efforts.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by the VP-Global Marketing.
• Highly motivated self starter
• Ability to manage and execute several projects.
• Organized, enthusiastic, detailed, analytical professional that can juggle multiple priorities.
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills and is an effective communicator, both written and oral.
IDENTCO Traits Required
1. Driven to succeed – Lead to succeed by finding solutions for success.
2. Perseverance – Never gives up and refuses to lose.
3. Intelligent – Ability to learn quickly, internalize and retain.
4. Resourceful and Creative – Ability to analyze problems/issues from various angles.
5. Organized and Ability to Multi-Task – Ability to make sense out of chaos.
Skills & Abilities